Now is the time to start to come together as British Citizens. When you immigrated 30 years ago why did you? Parents suffered for find a better life and came to Britain?
Being British means standing up for the country and the people, when I heard about Finsbury Park I felt we were losing the plot fighting each other. Like the old butcher in Dad’s Army who got flustered when he thought there was trouble saying, “Don’t panic don’t panic”.
The stupidity of that man who believes all Muslims are the same is like saying all fruit is the same. Cultures are different they always have been but ISIS is the rotten fruit that stinks and oozes its way into our Community. When you have a boil on your nose you have to squeeze the puss out.
FIGHT FEAR WITH FEAR.
- I believe in God and our religions basically believe in the same beliefs of helping one another and love. Remember Manchester how the people all came together.
- The Government, MI5, MI6, have to get their finger out and form a team of tactical Muslim soldiers who go underground and squeeze out the puss in every big city Bradford-Coventry-London-Cardiff-Glasgow-Bristol-Southampton etc.
- We white people who are not Muslim’s have no clue about the religion. That is why we need to have knowledge and help from the Muslim communities and Mosques who do know far more than we do when it comes to understanding their own people and faith.
- When a core group is captured and have weapons and bombs each individual must be sent back to country of origin whether they were born in Britain or not their citizen papers mean nothing to them and should be revoked forever.
- During WWII spies were shot for treason. This way we remove them from Britain forever. If they are married with children the whole family goes except the parents and grandparents who knew nothing about their hate or extended family. The rotten core has to leave within a week. No jail for them no exceptions why should Britain pay for their stay in jail. No way. That money goes toward the fight.
- All Libyan Consul’s must be all closed in the UK and the Libyan Consul workers returned to Libya. Libya has channeled the fundamentalists this way as refugees have been using the most, and this should also bring fear to all the Muslim Consuls that reside in Great Britain that the British People are standing up against terror and hate.THIS IS NO LONGER A NANNY STATE, we have to change and those British Muslim Soldiers who believe in Britain and the mixed Communities become strong and one nation.
- Don’t forget illegal Muslim’s who have sneaked in over the past 10 years, they have to be rounded up sent to an unused army barracks and vetted and those who have links to fundamentalists sent back to the country of origin and those who suffered in their countries given hope.
- Fighting each other in Britain is exactly what the fundamentalists want, disarray in all communities. WE SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP. We are better than that.
- These thoughts are for Europe too. We need allies who know what each other is doing. We need to inspire each other become.
May we come together, fight the fight, hand in hand?